So! I am super-far behind on my updates.
Here's a picture-heavy post of what I have been up to:- Hike in Valbona/Thethi, Albania and trip to the North of Albania
Ferry ride in Koman
Valbona
Between Valbona and Theth (about 2 hours into the 7 hour hike)
Looking into the valley
Group, hanging at the high pass
Made it to Thethi!
- Summer Cinema implementation
After being on TV
Yup! It was happening!
Watching the romance film
- Trip with Dad in Albania, Bulgaria and Romania
Dinner with the Bashkia +
Meeting the host family
Sofia, Bulgaria

Brasov, Romania (Probably the best city in the world...I didn't say it; the umbrellas did.)
Sighisoara, Romania
Sibiu, Romania
Bucharest, Romania
- Mommy and Me (Finally!)

Listening to Miffy
- Trip with Florida to Montenegro, Serbia, and Macedonia (where over 1,000 photos were taken over 5 days)
Belgrade (I saw Florida like this A LOT.)
More Belgrade, Serbia
Skopje, Macedonia (Alexander the Great was Macedonian, FYI.)
Ohrid, Macedonia
More Ohrid, at the lake
- Every day Bashkia work and teaching English 1 day/week to 8th and 9th graders (The photos of these activities would NOT be exciting.)
- Oh, and watching WAAAAY too much Gossip Girl. (Yes, Mom, I know this is embarrassing...almost as much as when I listed Dawson's Creek as my favorite TV show on Facebook.)

I have 6 months to go and lots more photos to take!




















No comments:
Post a Comment