Mine was quite wonderful, spending it in Permet with good friends. We talked a lot, ate A LOT, and had loads of merriment. LD was the greatest host.
Here are some photos to explain:

Permet's winter village*

Snow on the mountains in Permet...wish I had something more picturesque, which Permet definitely is.*

Santa "magically" goes up and down the chimney...I totally want one!*

Molly and Laura making frosting

Christmas snacks...except that popcorn was a TOTAL, fumey disaster, tasting nothing like the strawberries and cream it was supposed to! Sorry, Laura and Molly, if I took a day or two off your life!*

Laura bought a nut cracker, and I maybe had too much fun.*

Christmas "palm" with presents underneath (There were more, but I photo-ed after the fact.)

One of my contributions to dinner (not as good as my Aunt Susie's)

Laura, the charming hostess, with her delicious chicken
No comments:
Post a Comment